Nikon Extends DSLR + Lens Rebates Through November 19
Nikon announced in mid-October a round of stackable lens rebates available to customers when purchasing any of Nikon's DSLR models currently in production. These rebates were previously set to expire on October 29 but Nikon has quietly extended these rebates until November 19. With rebates ranging from $100 to $400 per lens, and no limit on the amount of lens rebates buyers can take advantage of, the savings can be immense. While everyone out there will be looking to put big DSLR and lens combination packages together, those who have been holding off on purchasing a kit can save big.
The rebates are a bit tricky in that all lens rebates are not available for all bodies. The professional bodies (i.e. D3x, D3s) have all lens rebates available, while other bodies may not. The easiest way to find out is to visit a participating Nikon retailer and add your Nikon DSLR of choice to your cart, choose the lenses you're interested in, and see which rebates get applied. It is also worth noting that several of these DSLRs also have instant rebates that are independent of the lens combo rebates, including such as the D90 and D5100.
Following below is a list of the lens rebates currently available. Again, be reminded that not all of these rebates apply to all bodies. Generally, the more expensive the DSLR, the more lens rebates that are available.
- $400 OFF - Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF
- $400 OFF - Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II
- $300 OFF - Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED
- $300 OFF - Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- $300 OFF - Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR
- $250 OFF - Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
- $200 OFF - Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED
- $150 OFF - Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR
- $100 OFF - Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D
- $100 OFF - Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED (VR & non-VR)
In order to take advantage of these rebates, you must purchase one of Nikon's current DSLRs. Below, you can find links to the Nikon DSLR models that are part of this current round of rebates.